12:50 – 1:15 pm
Announcements & Announcers
· Clarify roles and responsibilities
· Discuss current procedures for collecting, creating and making church announcements
· Review list of confirmed and potential announcers
· Discuss scheduling (of announcers)
· Announcer kick-off meeting (scheduled for 11/4/07)
- Included below are many suggestion and ideas for content that are typically used to develop a website. This is only a template to help generate ideas so we encourage you to be creative and share your great ideas.
- Remember to make this quick and easy, you may copy and paste information from other sources.
- Along with this form all flyers, announcements, pictures, audio tapes, videos, disks, flash drives, etc must be attached to an ad copy form. This will ensure items are returned to prior department and we can contact you with question or for additional information.
- While not every field needs to be filled in, please be as complete and specific as possible to aid us in showing your department in the best light. Most important relax, and just have fun telling us about your department. Even better get in a group, laugh, reminiscence, and smile while completing this- readers can tell your mood.
- Not all the information will be used in our initial website launch, but don’t let that hinder or limit your efforts to show the church and the outside world your ministry. Our goal is collect as much information as possible so our team can create the best possible website for our specific needs, interests, and budget. Additionally we may decide later to expand our website and the information you provide Now will aid in the long term quality of design and easy of chartering our vision.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, Michelle Hardy by email email@example.com or by phone at 313-408-1836.
6am-5pm (Pacific time)
176104778 – My Personal ID number
2/20/2009 9:12:41 AM
Failed to connect to server. Error: 0×80040154
Welcome to Documents To Go. This is a Microsoft Word file brought to your handheld using Documents To Go. It is intended to first give you an overview of the key features in Documents To Go, followed by more practical “How To” instructions and tips on using the software.
With Documents To Go, there’s nothing new to learn. Work on your word processing, spreadsheet, presentation*, PDF* and other files the same way you would on your desktop computer. It’s that simple. You can synchronize your files to the device, receive them as e-mail attachments, Bluetooth transfer them, beam them via infrared or access them directly from an expansion card.
- Documents To Go is a powerful word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and PDF application all in one complete package, designed to help you get your work done no matter where you are.
- Your original desktop documents will never lose formatting when you make edits on your device using DataViz’s unique InTact Technology™.
- No new interface to learn – Documents To Go has the familiar look and feel of the programs you have on your desktop.